Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Recreating my home

It's not an exaggeration when it's quoted that he four walls of our home are the silent witnesses to our laughter, cries, anxieties, and the celebrations. Each corner of our home has its own stories built in brick by brick. Therefore, I consider home decor as an emotional decision for me. I don't prefer any particular style for my home decor, it's generally Casual for me that works. And I would like to chose the following 3 items for the purpose:

1. Aapno Rajasthan Peacock Wall Mount with Hand Painted Work -- Regarded as a symbol of majestic beauty since time immemorial, the Peacock style is considered to be an ancient but elegant way to embellish a wall. This wall mount décor with antique finish with white embossed highlights is sure to add royal beauty to my home. It's crafted in wood and hand painted with beautiful enamel colours of blue, red and olive green, thus giving it a beautiful look. Both the front and top views look really great.

2. Aapno Rajasthan Lantern -- Looks mesmerizing. With 23 K gold embossed lantern with Meenakari and Kundan work, it's a masterpiece in marble! It's beautifully adorned with subtle stokes of gold work to add brilliance to my home decor. This lantern comes a with light attachment though I would have to purchase the light bulb to ornate it to produce light.

3. Style Homez Football Bean Bag Purple & Red -- Although not a big Fifa fan, I really like this piece of bean bag as I am sure it's eye-pleasing as well it will suit my home and bedroom right away. The twin colors contrasting each other make it the most wonderful combinations in bean bags I have ever laid my eyes upon. The XXL size is a perfect fit to have ultimate resting fun on this decor piece of my home.


P.S. -- This post is a part of Makemyhome activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments: