Thursday, October 8, 2015

#ChampIsBack

I currently use Micromax Canvas HD A116i as my personal smartphone since last two years. It's quite a good phone and does almost everything what a smartphone should be doing, with good efficiency and came at a price just above the lower 5 digit numeral.

As I feel the need to upgrade or equip myself with a modern range smartphone, there are several options in mind out of which one of the top place-holders in the new LG Nexus 5X.

I am a foodie and a regular, if not frequent, visitor of restaurants in my city bearing more than 2.5 rating on Zomato preferably. One of the things I like to do while seated and before ordering is to take a quick look at the reviews so as to understand which food items people have liked in general and recommended for others to try. And for that I need a better smartphone with slightly more than 5 inches of screen. This is where LG Nexus 5X takes high standpoint by offering 5.2 inch display, perfect to handle and read reviews and write my own whatever I like or dislike about the food/restaurant on the spot.

Secondly, when visiting a restaurant and not taking the pic of the dishes served or of myself/friends or myself eating a particularly delicious item, then the trip doesn't feel total worthwhile, isn't it! But, as you know, the restaurants prefer dim lighting at dinner time where it gets difficult to take a quality picture of anything aforementioned. I think this is where the new LG Nexus 5X will come on handy rather than my current smartphone as the former's larger 1.55μm pixels captures more light even in the dimmest conditions to produce stunning details and sharp images.

Now I have been hearing a lot about the Google Photo app these days but I am yet to try it. What's super-cool with Nexus 5X is that I will get a chance to explore this app as well as store an unlimited amount of photos and videos at high quality for free, and access them anywhere. This would also come in handy for my on-the-spot restaurant reviews on Zomato by taking and posting the pictures as well as taking unlimited numbers of selfies or the group pics while eating together outside without ever worrying about the storage limit exceeding in my phone.

Therefore, all-in-all LG Nexus 5X seems to offer a unique perspective to my eating outside and I feel it would definitely enrich my dining experience.


P.S. -- I am participating in the #ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda.

No comments: