Saturday, March 22, 2014

Discountaholic

Coupons, cashback, bargains, vouchers have become an integral part of my online shopping for quite a few years now.

I was introduced to online discount vouchers by Indiaplaza.com early on via Freecharge.in on online mobile recharges. I bought many literature books, mainly Hindi language, to quench my thirst for reading using Rs. 100/- discount on purchase amount of Rs. 400/- just by paying 10 rs. extra while recharging my mobile talktime. Since then occasionally I have purchased various items n meals using excessive discount coupons & vouchers.

But the best of them has been Flipkart and Bookmyshow gift vouchers from BlogAdda contests.


This post is a part of the Shop, only to Save More! Activity by GoPaisa.com in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments: