Sunday, March 23, 2014

Give me more!

Always ready for more and more discounts, cashback, bargains, Gopaisa.com may prove very beneficial to my requirements. I was looking for any discounts or cashback available on some sports site.

Last December I had bought Scott Aspect 640 for Rs. 45k approx. with basic accessories. Since then, I have been buying one or two accessories every month, as my budget permits as these things cost very high. I have bought cycling gloves from Snapdeal on discount, Btwin bib shorts on heavy discount utilizing my Vodafone Cycling Marathon complimentary coupon for Sports365.in

Yesterday I was browsing the GoPaisa website 2nd time since the contest began. And guess what, luckily I found sports365.in listed as the recently added partner at GoPaisa. Since I have been aspiring to buy one of the most imprtant accessory for night rides ir evening ride-outs, the front light for my MTB cycle, I was quite excited to learn about the 5% cashback offered here.

www.gopaisa.com/sports365

I am so visibly excited to get to know about this deal. Have been planning to buy this item since last one and a half month now. But due to something or the other, I always forget to place the order using one more coupon I got complimentary from the same source. Now since I will also be eligible for a decent cashback, I will be going to purchase it as soon as reach back Bangalore. Just can't delay it any longer or else it might happen that whatever discount, bargain, cashback I might have got sooner is no longer valid. Hope all is well!


This post is a part of the Shop only to Save More! Activity by GoPaisa.com in association with BlogAdda.com

No comments: