Life has changed, or should I say lifestyle has changed a lot. And this changing lifestyle has brought forward the need to strengthen one's immunological order in order to protect oneself from the drastic effects of pollution, one of the major by-products of today's progressive world. There is pollution everywhere and in everything - in the air we take in, in the water we gulp down, in the ground we teeter-totter. And the toll it takes on one's body to deal with all this and much more can't be put in words. In better words, it brings forth the shower of basic diseases once immunity power gets weakened in the process of fighting these miscreants (pollution).
As a weak and tired soldier can't fend off powerful warriors for a long time, same way our weakened immunity power struggles and surrenders to the mighty germs - bacteria and viruses - present everywhere. Then how to protect our younger generation whose immunity system is still in the building stage from so much. The first answer that comes to mind is - cleanliness. Apart from that, I am going to list down some important tips:
- Proper balanced diet and lots of water between meals. Avoid junk food early into kids' lives.
- Maintain kids' hygiene. Put them into habit of washing hands after toilet use and before eating anything.
- Proper breast-feeding of infants provides essential antibodies from mother's milk to the baby which improve immunity factor in baby's body.
- Regular sleep time for infants and kids is approximately 14 hours and 10 hours minimum respectively.
- Put children in exercising mindset.
- Before going to sleep, everyone especially children must take 1 tablespoon of Dabur Chyawanprash with lukewarm milk to build stronger immunity.
Image source: https://www.liveveda.com/daburchyawanprash/
At a time when germs like bacteria and viruses are everywhere, your immunity system needs strengthening to be able to cope with various infections and diseases. Chyawanprash, a time-tested, age-old formulation has a number of herbs like Amla, known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy (Guduchi), known to have immuno-modulatory properties, and has more than 40 other natural ingredients. Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties and helps to strengthen your body's internal defence mechanism - the immune system - thereby protecting you from day to day infections such as cough, cold etc.
- Dabur is the first branded Chyawanprash in the country
- It is the highest selling Chyawanprash with more than 60% market share
- It is scientifically proven to provide 3 times immunity that helps fight virus, flu and infections
- Dabur Chyawanprash has been consistently voted as the power brand of the country and is a trusted remedy for cough and cold for a majority of Indian household.
- It has been endorsed by celebrities like Sreeram lagoo, Amitabh Bachchan, Vivek oberoi, Virender Sehwag, MS Dhoni and now Madhuri Dixit
- Has a sugar free variant for calorie conscious people
- It is also available in 2 new exciting flavours mango and mixed fruit flavor
- It contains natural Ayurvedic ingredients, which are being consumed safely for ages.
Dabur Chyawanprash’s magnificent brew of Ayurvedic herbs strengthens the body’s natural defence mechanism by stimulating your Natural Killer cells. NK cells assist in fighting with virus and bacteria in your body, thus giving us increased immunity from various infections. Recent scientific studies conducted on Dabur Chyawanprash have proven its immunomodulatory and anti-allergic potential.
P.S. -- This post is in association with Happy Hours contest of IndiBlogger.