Everyday our body is attacked by bacteria, viruses, dust, weather changes, infections and a million more hostile environmental factors. Since the immune system in children is still developing, they have lower immunity than adults and hence are more vulnerable to falling ill as compared to adults.
Kids form our world, define our future. They are a reflection of our nation's health and progress. It's our duty to ensure that our children have a healthy environment that helps them develop a strong foundation and a body that is built on a strong immune system.
The need of today is to build a stronger, healthier, and a more immune India. Following are some points I'd surely like to highlight for this cause:
1. The first and foremost thing in order to build natural immunity in children is by giving him a proper balanced diet everyday.
The breakfast should include whole grains, the best example being porridge (daliya) taken with milk. Lunch should have vegetables along with chapati/roti. In the evenings, indulge them in eating fresh seasonal fruits; while dinner has to have dal/pulses along with roti/rice and salad.
Moreover, children should consume a whole lot of water between meals, or whenever they feel thirsty.
And most importantly, before sleeping they should be given a spoon full of Dabur Chyawanprash with lukewarm milk. Dabur Chyawanprash helps building the essential immunity inside children, while milk helps in digestion of the food when the body is asleep.
In other words, have a diet that includes fresh vegetables and fruits rich in anti-oxidants to keep your immune system strong as well as drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water to flush out toxins from your system.. Lots of fat food or junk food should be avoided in case of kids.
2. Second thing is maintaining hygiene in daily lives of children. Kids are hyper-energetic. They will interact, play, share, fight with other children in natural environments. That all is totally ok, let them do all this uninterrupted so that their body shall build natural defense mechanisms against foreign particles (germs). This will reduce stress from their minds as well as instill strong qualities thus building their character in long term.
But necessary care should be taken for their safety from disease causing germs. Make them take bath with a good anti-bacterial soap in the morning; and building a habit of washing hands after using toilet, or coming from play, and before taking any type of food will make up for their hygiene care and prevent them from falling ill.
3. Proper breast-feeding of an infant transfers immunity-enhancing antibodies into the baby, thus guarding him/her against various early age infections and diseases.
4. A child needs much more sleep time than regular adults. Let them sleep till they want to, because sleep deprivation in any case will result in destruction of natural killer cells in the body, thus lessening their immunity build-up. Try to get them adequate sleep (6 to 10 hours every night); sleep has been linked to balanced hormone levels.
5. Exercising one's body moderately never has its demerits. Instead it results in the necessary sweating (thus secreting toxins out of the body), thus making children stronger, healthier and more immune. Moderate exercise can support the immune system by increasing blood circulation and oxygenating the body.
6. Ayurveda recommends a number of herbs to boost immunity. Chyawanprash, a time-tested, age-old formulation has a number of herbs like Amla, known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy (Guduchi) known to have immuno modulatory properties, and has more than 40 other natural ingredients, to boost immunity.
7. Last but not the least, give children their own breathing space at home or outdoors. Do not always instruct them according to your own comfort level. Let children do what they want/need to do, as long as it's safe. Regularly asking them to do or not to do certain things/tasks will result in unnecessary over-stress in them, which is not at all healthy. Instead, let them explore the world in their own 'happy' way.
Now the above points were indicative of boosting natural immunity with kids. And one of the most important point that carries a grand weightage is to include Dabur Chyawanprash in the kids' diet daily because of its following properties:
(a) Dabur Chyawanprash has a number of herbs like – Amla known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy (Guduchi) known to have immuno-modulatory properties and has many other natural ingredients which helps to boost immunity. Also, its consumption increases NK cells (Natural Killer Cells) which are an essential part of our body’s immune system and fights germs, bacteria and infections by 3 times hence increasing our immunity by 3 times. Thus, Dabur Chyawanprash helps us in fighting against germs, viruses and helps protect against infections, making us free to take on the outdoors, unhygienic surroundings, weather changes, pollution etc.!
(b) Chyawanprash contains various Ayurvedic ingredients that help in boosting immunity, protect against infections, and provides nutrition and energy. As a formulation it is documented for improvement in memory, intelligence and growth promotion, so it is very popular as a health tonic for kids. It may be consumed by children from 3 years of age onward.
(c) Dabur Chyawanprash can be consumed in summers also. Germs causing infections know no season, and can strike you any time of the year. Daily intake of Dabur Chyawanprash strengthens your immune system & protects you all the year long. It is a myth that it can be used only during winter seasons.
(d) Dabur Chyawanprash is suitable for all age groups, starting from 3 years age onwards.
(e) Chyawanprash is being used since ages in almost every Indian household. No specific safety concern has been reported till date.
(f) Dabur Chyawanprash is the largest selling Chyawanprash brand in the country. It is available in over 15 lakh retail outlets in India. So you can easily get it in your nearest retail outlet and help booster your kids' immunity mechanism.
(g) Keeping in view children's cravings for different flavours, Dabur Chyawanprash is now also available in 3 different flavours: Mixed friut, Orange & Mango, to pamper the tastebuds of young India.
Conclusion: Dabur Chyawanprash has anti-oxidant properties & strengthens our body's internal defense mechanism, the immune system, thereby protecting us from everyday infections, cough, cold & stress etc. At a time when flu and viruses are everywhere, our immunity system provides the best prevention from these deadly diseases. And Dabur Chyawanprash proves to be the best bet in this case undoubtedly.
Dabur Chyawanprash, The Health Giver
- Derived from 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula
- Totally chemical-free, natural and safe
- Powerful combination of herbs and plant extracts in a base of Amla fruit pulp
- Refined by Dabur to provide traditional goodness with best quality
- Reinforces the immune system & helps fight disease
- Trusted health provider of a majority of Indian households
Note: Dabur Chyawanprash is clinically tested to boost immunity.