Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Celebration of Cricket in India

IPL has been a celebration of cricket in India for several years now. Nobody, even the guys neutral to watching the IPL can deny this fact. People in our country are crazy for cricket and for such people Star Sports has brought exciting new features this time.

One such amazing new feature on starsports.com is the Deferred Live video streaming of the match, that too totally free but only with 5 minutes of delay. The delay doesn't matter for me but the on-field excitements. It has saved me a lot of effort to watch IPL matches recently

I recall it was Friday last week, and I was in Kanpur that time on official purpose. It was late in night and I was returning with my team to our Guest House. In this situation, the starsports.com was my only option to not let me miss any class shots being produced every other minute in Sharjah.

And within minutes as I logged on the website on my 3G android, I encountered the marvellous catch by Lynn of AB De Villiers. Whoa! What a superhuman catch it was!!! He leaped up from a sitting position, extending his spine in an unbelievable manner, holds the catch, falls down, recovers marvellously while falling down to remain within the boundary line. Just awesome! It was Catch of the Century, no doubt about it. And the plus point, it saved the match for KKR by just 2 runs as RCB wasn't able to finish the match on winning side again.

What is altogether important is the moment when you catch such moments live, happening real just now. Highlights and youtube videos, of course, you can watch anytime. But that live magic producing moment contains a different feeling altogether. And starsports.com made it possible for me this time. A big, big thank you for BlogAdda to provide us with this amazing contest from where I took the inspiration to go for this website and use its several exciting features to keep myself up-to-every-shot being played in the IPL.



P.S. -- This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments: