Thursday, April 17, 2014

IPL Indian Summers

Indian Summers are just not complete without IPL knocking on their tv sets every evening.

The one date that we have all been waiting for has finally arrived! It is the day when the Pepsi IPL 2014 begins! 8 teams consisting of the best players around the world with more than a billion fans battling it out in matches to win the Pepsi IPL Champions Trophy!

To be honest, apart from last year's IPL, I haven't been much interested in watching IPL. But since I came to know that my school friend Mohit Sharma has come under the banner of Chennai Super Kings, under the able leadership of Indian Captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni, I have developed a 100% interest in watching his matches to every ball he bowls on the ground.

The T20 keeps you at the edge of the seat throughout the game! Until the last ball is bowled, you aren’t sure who is going to win the game! Saying that every match has a nail-biting finish would be an understatement when it comes to the Pepsi IPL!

One thing I have done to make sure I don't miss a shot: I have purchased my first android smartphone and installed Cricbuzz app just for this reason. Thus even if I am out on some chore, I don't get to miss any wicket, boundary, or my good friend Mohit Sharma's every delivery he bowls to the opponent. 

The one thing I love about new starsports.com and how it has changed the way I follow the game!

Well, the best thing I have discovered at the website is the free live video streaming of the matches, so that I get to watch some footage whenever I am home during the match, as I don't possess a tv yet. But starsports.com has given me a better alternative.

There's going to be this IPL's first CSK match today (vs KXIP) at 4 pm sharp. I am not going to miss it, nor any of the rest of Mohit's friend circle. He's going to rock again this season. And if luck favours, I will get to get a VIP pass for CSK vs RCB match at Bangalore this year too ;)

It's the season of Pepsi IPL where it rains sixes and fours. The energy, the passion, the madness! Do not miss the Gayle Storm or watching Dhoni take team CSK closer to the cup with starsports.com

P.S. -- This post is a part of Cricket just got better! Activity by starsports.com in association with BlogAdda.com.

No comments: