Sunday, July 13, 2014

Bermuda mystery trip

Bermuda is exactly like how all Caribbean islands should be – attractive pastel coloured buildings, beautiful beaches and a fabulous climate. But in fact, Bermuda isn’t anywhere near the Caribbean, it’s actually way out in the Atlantic. Here's my imaginative mystery trip along with my buddy SkyScanner.

SkyScanner takes me to L.F. Wade International Airport, Hamilton, Bermuda in just Rs. 55,000/- forward and return.

The island is one of the points of the so called Bermuda triangle, and many people still think that the waters surrounding the island are filled with mysteries. Perhaps that is why there are so many shipwrecks surrounding the island. Once reached I hire a speedboat there. Loading everyday essentials on it I then embark onto the Bermuda triangle waters with an air of mystery.

Flight 19, made up of a fleet of five Navy torpedo bombers training over the Atlantic in December 1945, disappeared halfway through their training exercise more than 100 miles off the cost of Florida. A search and rescue plane sent to look for them also disappeared. A slew of planes disappeared in the area known as the Bermuda triangle between the years of 1945 and 1970, including one plane with 32 people on board that was never found.

My aim would be to look for anything related to these flights so as to solve the ongoing mysteries. On my PDA, I will keep SkyScanner app ON so that if I see/find something or get in trouble anywhere enroute, I can ask for helicopters through its app to save my soul. If I get to discover anything there, then it would be a great thing for me and great news for the world. If I don't I would have taken the solo Atlantic tour by myself at the least, and will then fly to my home with the remaining due credits.

P.S. - This is just my far imaginative cry to get out of the worldly duties.

P.P.S. -- This post is a part of Skyscanner travel wizard activity at BlogAdda.com

No comments: