Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BA_ P.A.S.S. -- Bachelor of Awesomeness: Protest Against Smelly Stubble

We, as a community, have always witnessed the fact that women love grooming themselves almost on a daily basis, and they always try to look their best no matter where they’re off to, while men with their stubbly and unkempt look do not seem presentable everywhere they go. Even though ladies' makeup time is comparatively much more than gents' shaving time, still the former indulge in making themselves more presentable, whereas among the latter, the self-grooming practice is not greatly followed every time they step out.

Furthermore, surprises can take place any time. We may bump into someone we know, or even get friendly with some stranger any time of the day, but if our looks are unkempt at that time, it sure lets to a bit of embarrassment on our psyche, and the other person may also feel slightly uncomfortable due to us. Therefore, I hate that unclean stubble very much.

An unhygienic and smelly stubble only translates as ‘no bath’ for women. Hence, shaving their stubble/beard should be a more regular activity for men, so as to look at par with their counterparts and to leave a great impression as the saying goes 'First impression is the best impression, and a great part of it is your physical looks'. When it comes to me, personally I find my Gillette razor to be my best friend for this purpose.


Hereby, I proudly declare myself to be BA Pass -- Bachelor of Awesomeness: Protest Against Smelly Stubble


Moreover, I would like to tag my blogger friend Ankita Singhal in this post.

P.S. -- This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: