Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Last Day

So the last day of campaigning for Protest Against Unclean Stubble (P.A.U.S.) activity comes to an end today. It has been an awesome journey for last 27 days to ally with BlogAdda in empowering Gillette's PAUS campaign. Whether it be a hectic Monday or a lousy Saturday or an early morning bicycling Sunday, I tried my best to post my views as near as possible to 10 am everyday (as this was the start time nominated for the daily 20 bloggers to get eligible for surprise goodies, which I have yet to receive any ;) ).

Since I hate that unclean stubble, I enjoyed every minute of this wonderful blogging event in support of clean-shaving. Although it was very hard for me to write a new post everyday as I was always skeptic about where would I bring the content from on a daily basis for almost one whole month. But I just used to sit down, think for a little and jot down whatever came to my mind related to the contest.

And I think I made the best use of that time. I researched on the net about how to shave in winter which, in turn, helped myself also. Plus, I wrote about several incidents which I couldn't have blogged about. Good times! ;)


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: