Friday, December 13, 2013

I had an experience at BLF

During the second edition of the Bangalore Literature Festival held in the October 2013, I got a sacred chance to meet two of my revered poets-cum-lyricists of Bollywood. The event was for the duration of three days. On the second day, the destiny favoured me when Prasoon Joshi came out to sit among the audience to attend the upcoming session about languages. I was amazed to see him take his seat just a few rows ahead of me. As the crowd around him asking for pics and autographs scattered slowly, I pushed myself to go and ask his permission for a close-up snap together. He readily agreed, I took the seat next to him, and asked his liaisoning volunteer to click a pic or two using my digicam. It was a treat for me, truly.

Although the pics came out to be quite good and clear, but the only thing not looking up to the mark in it was my appearance due to my stubble, which I could not get time to trim or shave, before the event. To this day I ask myself what a classic pics those could have been had I taken out sometime even at late night to clean shave my face. Ah, I so hate that unclean stubble, God! 

Well, no problem, but that pic is still one of my raring pics ever :)


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- This post is a part of the Protest Against Smelly Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: