Sunday, December 22, 2013

Today's Cycling Rally

On the occasion of opening of newest store of Decathlon at Mysore Road, it had organised various events for this weekend. One of the events today which I participated in was Cycling Rally of a 10 km trail. For the event, me and my friend had to start off at 6 am in the morning. And last night, watching 24 India with friends and discussion didn't give me any time to clean shave my stubble, and although I wasn't at my looking worst but still I would have loved my event pics with a face devoid of unclean stubble.


Plus, I rode a total of 90+ kms today on my newly purchased Scott Aspect 640, and throughout the journey, my stubble only helped in accumulating dirt and sweat. Fortunately, I decided to ride with my nose and mouth covered with a handkerchief mask which was helpful but again not what I would have preferred over a clean shaven face today. Alas! Next time, pakka, I'll take care. God! I so hate that unclean stubble of mine.

Overall, a new experience. A lot many adventures yet to come. And I won't forget to make my razor one of my best friends for these future journeys. Happy shaving to one and all always.


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: