Monday, December 23, 2013

Cycling Rally contd...

It was a great effort to cycle 30 km one way to reach our destination of Cycling Rally of 10 kms. The trail riding was good enough. Before our Rally, there was a 17 km race to be held. And the winners were to get awesome prizes at the newly opened Decathlon Mysore Road store. Due to the fact that we will be quite exhausted after pedalling 30 km already, me and my friend didn't take part in that race.

During the registration and before the start of the rally, I could see a girl clearly giving line to my friend who had come with me for the rally. I told him about it and he was like my reading was wrong. Then she moved from her place and went really close to where he was standing alone. Then also, I signalled him from distance where I was refilling my glucose water bottle. This was the time for him taking me seriously as well as feeling a bit enthusiastic., not embarrassed like me who couldn't clean shave his face due to acute shortage of time.

Since his clean shaven look bowled her over, he got a friendly opportunity to talk to that girl. And I got another incident to be teasing him for the rest of life. Well, who knows what the future could have hold for them together! 


Moreover, I would like to tag my friends Ankita SinghalShiksha SharmaSahil MahajanRohit RajputBharadwas LS in this post.

P.S. -- Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

No comments: